Vintage vs FUW

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Which promotion would you root for?

You may select 1 option

View results

Vintage vs FUW

Postby provintage » March 6th, 2013, 10:55 am

If Vintage and FUW held a card where each group's wrestlers faced each other, I think that would be fun. Here are my picks for each team.

Team Vintage:

Simon Sez
Milo Beasley
Don Maximo
Biff Slater
Eric Cooper
Mike Cruz
Kory Chavis
Francisco Ciatso
Sean Solo
Leva

Team FUW

Bruce Santee
Kahagas
Michael Tarver
Lince Dorado
Dontay Brown
Marcus Owens
JD Maverick
Kennedy Kendrick
Damien Angel
Wes Brisco
provintage

Re: Vintage vs FUW

Postby SMJ » March 6th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Sounds like a fun concept. Here is how I would promote the event, using only the names you provided in a company feud scenerio. Vintage guys' pictures have a yellow glow and are on the left. FUW guys' pictures are on the right and have a blue glow.

*FAKE-EVENT*

Kahagas and Bruce Santee put their respective titles on the line against Beast Mode. I picked these guys to Main Event because of size and titles. Any pin means a title change. I would allow Kahagas/Santee to pick up the win with botched interference by Solo. They become Vintage tag team champions. If Santee and Kahagas never work a Vintage show again, I would have them be stripped of the belts later because they refuse to tag together again, playing up their potential NWA feud against each other.

Lince vs Cruz - I don't care who wins. It is a good match.

Angel vs Beasley is the hardcore match of the night. I assume there would be plenty of run ins by team Vintage and team FUW.

Chavis vs Tarver would hard hitting. Leva is the referee. Her assist as part of team Vintage would allow Kory to keep his title.

Ciatso and Young is put together solely because they are very talented heavyweights who rarely wrestle each other.

Wes Brisco is featured as an appearance because I didn't have an even amount of male talent on the card.

The North East All Stars vs NVUS could be billed as two great tag teams returning for their respective companies. I thought that was a good way to round out the card. I assume Simon and Cooper could do a DX reunion type of segment before the match. They were only left off the poster because I ran out of space. No offense to them.
SMJ

Postby The Gargoyle » March 6th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Great idea !! I love it when promotions work TOGETHER to improve the quality of shows & show the fans they want to deliver top notch shows. This benefits the both promotions, indy wrestling, & the fans .
Support Indy Wrestling !!!
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby Justin Michaels » March 8th, 2013, 5:48 am

SEAN SOLO with BeastMode?!?.......... I think not!! Where the hell is MY NAME?!?..............HOW DARE YOU!!
Check Out My Latest Tweets

Justin Michaels
Main Eventer (250 Posts)

Postby SMJ » March 8th, 2013, 9:14 am

Justin Michaels wrote:SEAN SOLO with BeastMode?!?.......... I think not!! Where the hell is MY NAME?!?..............HOW DARE YOU!!

See what happens when Solo manages Beast Mode... They lose. lol
SMJ

Postby The Gargoyle » March 8th, 2013, 11:08 pm

You are who again ????????
Support Indy Wrestling !!!
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby DivaMania » March 11th, 2013, 8:26 am

Admin wrote:Sounds like a fun concept. Here is how I would promote the event, using only the names you provided in a company feud scenerio. Vintage guys' pictures have a yellow glow and are on the left. FUW guys' pictures are on the right and have a blue glow.

*FAKE-EVENT*

Kahagas and Bruce Santee put their respective titles on the line against Beast Mode. I picked these guys to Main Event because of size and titles. Any pin means a title change. I would allow Kahagas/Santee to pick up the win with botched interference by Solo. They become Vintage tag team champions. If Santee and Kahagas never work a Vintage show again, I would have them be stripped of the belts later because they refuse to tag together again, playing up their potential NWA feud against each other.

Lince vs Cruz - I don't care who wins. It is a good match.

Angel vs Beasley is the hardcore match of the night. I assume there would be plenty of run ins by team Vintage and team FUW.

Chavis vs Tarver would hard hitting. Leva is the referee. Her assist as part of team Vintage would allow Kory to keep his title.

Ciatso and Young is put together solely because they are very talented heavyweights who rarely wrestle each other.

Wes Brisco is featured as an appearance because I didn't have an even amount of male talent on the card.

The North East All Stars vs NVUS could be billed as two great tag teams returning for their respective companies. I thought that was a good way to round out the card. I assume Simon and Cooper could do a DX reunion type of segment before the match. They were only left off the poster because I ran out of space. No offense to them.

You missed out. There is not a single woman on this poster. Fail.
DivaMania

Postby seudy » March 13th, 2013, 8:53 am

How would u run a follow up event though.
seudy

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion