View topic - it's a sad day • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

it's a sad day

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

it's a sad day

Postby tinycsw » March 6th, 2013, 1:32 am

I am so sorry to hear that we have lost a great man..my heart goes out to the moody family..I had the honor of meeting him once. You will be missed by all. RIP WILLIAM MOODY...AKA PAUL BEARER
tinycsw

Re: it's a sad day

Postby provintage » March 6th, 2013, 10:58 am

Anyone have memories of Moody they want to share?
provintage

Postby The Gargoyle » March 6th, 2013, 7:26 pm

I met him @ in Milton about 7 yrs. ago & he was gracious.He spent about 30 min. talking to my son & myself as if we were old friends. It was an honor to have met him & talk to him on several other occasions over the yrs. My condolences to his family & RIP William Moody AKA Percy Pringle III AKA Paul Bearer... a wrestling legend.
Support Indy Wrestling !!!
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby seudy » March 7th, 2013, 3:49 pm

From TMZ

Just three days before Paul Bearer died, he complained he was suffering a blood clot ... TMZ has learned.

"Cowboy" Bob Kelly -- one of the board members of a prominent wrestling society called the Cauliflower Alley Club -- tells TMZ he last saw Paul on March 2nd at a Club reunion.

Bob says Paul was in bad health, with a severe breathing problem. According to people at the event, Bearer was coughing and had trouble standing for long periods of time. He told people he was going to seek treatment for what he called "respiratory issues."

Bob says Paul went to the hospital immediately following the reunion.

Bob says he was later informed the famed wrestling manager was being treated for a blood clot.

Saturday was the last time Bob spoke to Paul. He was 58.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/06/paul-bear ... z2MswqfFvW
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
seudy

Postby cottontop32428 » March 7th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Percy was one of the funniest men in the business.I remember him and Marcel in the dressing room.They would have you in stitches by the time the night was over.He had his serious side also.He told me one time and I have never forgotten it.He said when you go to work a show always dress professionally and bust your ass every time because you don't know who is in the audience watching you.Being in the dressing room with him was an education.All you had to do was keep your mouth shut and your ears open.I have nothing bad to say about Percy.He was one of a kind and my heart goes out to his family.R.I.P. Percy As Always SEE YA
cottontop32428

Postby cottontop32428 » March 7th, 2013, 5:24 pm

I have to post something about TMZ.I was on my ROKU today watching the NOWHERE channel and clicked on the TMZ link.I have never seen a more horrible peace in my life.I don't think it was the peace in the above post but I guarantee if some of Percy's friends or family was there someone would have gotten their ass beat.It was just that bad. As Always SEE YA
cottontop32428

Postby mrgulfcoast » March 11th, 2013, 11:59 am

I hope he ams Bob L. Are someplace nice, not too warm, arguing on a message board from above. :)
mrgulfcoast
Main Eventer (250 Posts)

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion